Re: was firewall brace now baby advise (OT)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was firewall brace now baby advise (OT)
From: Pagone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:01:24 EDT
Oh no! Don't blame us kids! I'm the second generation in my family to own a
roadster (dad's restored '69 2000 is a good reference for me as I work on
mine!) and my parents always drove the datsun around when my sister and I were
little! I remember (before California's strict seatbelt laws) riding in the
back, pressing my face against the back windows to make funny faces at the car
behind me. There was nothing better than riding in the datsun to the market or
to grandma's house to be dropped off for the night. Don't deny your kids the
pleasure! Throw that baby car seat in there and take off for the
store....you'll have a loyal roadter-fan to pass the car on to. (My dad would
have but I couldn't wait that long, so I bought my own! :P )
Vilia
1970 1600