Re: was firewall brace now baby advise (OT)

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: was firewall brace now baby advise (OT)
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:18:23 -0500
The all time Classic was a friend who looked at his wife,
a few days after the baby was born, and commented "Honey,
you still have a big stomach... you already had the baby,
shouldn't it be flat?"

You know had she been tried by a Jury of 12 peers (Moms), they
would have dismissed any charges against her.

I still wouldn't change a thing. Went out for BBQ with Emerson
and Liam tonight. We took the doors off the (2 door) cruiser.
Explained that is Texas air conditioning. Yes, we all wear seat
belts. They had a blast. Since it is usually the "three of us"
out running around, a vehicle with four seats is required.

I figure in nine years (when Liam if off to College), I'll be
out Roadster hunting again... but also maybe actually start
building another two seater... RV8.

Cheers,

Tom