Re: Original Dash Material

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Original Dash Material
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:03:29 -0400
Check with "Just Dashes For Classic Cars" in Califorinia.  They
remanufacture dashes and our '69 2000 dash looks brand new.  Not cheap,
~$750, but truly a remanufacture.  They strip the dash down to the metal
carcass and then put it in a mold and---make it a new dash.

I'm betting they have the molds for all the 1500 and 1600s.

By the way, this is who does all the dashes our vendors sell. You will be
without the dash while they do the job, which takes a couple of weeks.  Our
vendors service is that you send them your dash, and they send you one that
is already re-manufactured.  Ie. no wait.

Alex