Re: Off topic web hosting ISP information

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic web hosting ISP information
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:35:18 -0500
Charlie,

To register a domain name cost about $25/year. It has to be renewed
every year.

Once you have your registered domain name, it can point to just about
ANY server. I happen to have tomwalter.com  on a small company here is
Austin. It cost $25/month (high), but I use it for business use to
allow project files to be simply transferred to customers. Works out
quite well.

So just register the domain name (www.register.com is a good server
for that) and take it from there.

http://www.thomas-walter.com  >>>>> not me!