Re: Off topic web hosting ISP information

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>, Charlie <cehubbard@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Off topic web hosting ISP information
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:06:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
I spend spent $90 for the year at
http://www.ezpublishing.com
for their mimimum site
(25Meg space) with shell access (i.e. i can write
programs) and database use
there was no chagee to use a name like this
http://ead.ezpublishing.com
(i.e. my 'company name is 'ead'
they will register your domain name proper
say http://www.somename.com for 20 or 25 dollars
(per year)
i don't have much there at the moment
http://ead.ezpublishing.com/car.html
but a pic of my car

they were very responsive to setup problems (they
didn't get everythin right the first time) and i think
it is good value for the money

lou

http://www.earthlink.net/biz/hosting/entrepreneur/index.html

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/