Re: trans mount flange

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: trans mount flange
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:51:19 -0500
Mark,

Sorry, you'll have to put your car out of it's misery...
please drop it off in Round Rock, TX. ;-)

In reality you should be able to use it "as is". I have
seen more than one tail housing with that break to the
flange like that, yet no real problem.

Since the tranny it out, I'd just pull the tail shaft
off and have a shop TIG weld an aluminum piece back
in place.

Tom Walter
Round Rock, TX
(just north of Austin)