RE: The Winner

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: The Winner
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:12:20 -0400
There are still a few native Floridians... But not many
Sid Raper came over today and we talked Roadsters for a while.  I had a
couple of parts Sid needs to get 00060 on the road.  Great guy on the list
and in person.  This sort of thing keeps these cars fun.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/