Re: Driving a 69, and progress on my 67.5 (long)

To: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>, "R Haug"
Subject: Re: Driving a 69, and progress on my 67.5 (long)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:11:10 -0400
FWIW, I spoke to Joe Curto, "SU Expert," and asked him about "gross" jets
and he told me in his years of experience he had far too many problems with
them and considers them a nice idea that doesn't work well.

Joe has repaired and rebuilt more SUs than the whole list put together and
then some. He's been doing it for about 30 years.

I'm sure Marc Sayer will concur.

He won't rebuild Hitachi SUs however dispite my pleading with him.

Mike