Re: timeslip

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timeslip
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:12:04 -0500
I don't have the time or money.  I also didn't run in a tour event, so I'm not
eligible to enter the championships.  On top of all that my car isn't quite
legal.  I'm missing the carpet, bumpers, glass, etc...  My BFG G-Force T/A's
are not sticky enough for serious competition.  I suspect that the Harvey boys
will be there to keep you company.  Next year I have a sponsor.  They will buy
me gumball tires.  I need lots of roadster folks to send parts to Metal Rehab
to be stripped and de-rusted. There are pleanty of you guys doing frame off
restorations.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a completely clean body to start
with.  Gotta keep Metal Rehab happy to keep my race $ flowing.  If anyone is
interested please send me an e-mail for more details.

Andy

BTW-I didn't do too well yesterday at the autocross.  A fuel delivery problem
and rain conspired against me.