Re: brakes

To: William Schairer <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brakes
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
Bleed them early & often.  Just do it again, this time
with feeling!.  Someone mentioned opening the bleeder
fully, good advice, also the MC bleeding, even by
loosening the connection.  Speed bleeders may be a
good investment once you have the air out.  They will
probably firm up, but it takes several tries, (at
least mine did when I blew out the entire system and
changed all wheel & master Cyls last winter.  BTW, I
have great brakes now, that I can trust.  Good
feeling!

Mike Harper
'66 1600
'68 2000