brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: brakes
From: William Schairer <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:39:25 -0700
Thanks again for the various tips.  I used them all last night and
finally got the air out.  I still have a leak up the inside of one
nut that I can't get rid of.  I think I'll call Dennis today.  The
most fun was the rubber mallet.  My son and I did some bleeding then
got to the last wheel.  Still not much happening so I opened the
bleeder up wide and started whacking the cylinder with the rubber
mallet and all of a sudden a whole stream of huge air bubbles
starting coming out.  My son just sat there and watched for several
minutes.  We didn't even have to bleed them out!

Bill
San Diego