Re: 1966 1600 in Pa

To: <RIckSRL@cs.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1966 1600 in Pa
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 06:36:46 -0400
Yes, SOME of the parts are useful and the car may be worth 1200 for them but
then you have to expend the energy and time to take them out BUT would you
really want to use unknown used parts on your car except for minor items?
What about your time to install them and what happens if they're NG and you
have to do it again?

Mike