Re: 1600 needed for MGB Magazine article

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: 1600 needed for MGB Magazine article
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:40:53 -0400
BTW, how about a 2L? The MG has 1800 ccs. Are they afraid?

Any of you guys have a stroker in FL?

I belong to an MG club and know that I can blow all of them out with my
stroker . . . I beat them going up the hills and down the straights. I raced
one on a very flat road near Jones Beach and let him eat my exhaust.

But I still like them even if they're slower.

Mike