Re: Polar Bear run this weekend!!

To: gmagana@softcom.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Polar Bear run this weekend!!
From: Steve C Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 07:58:49 -0800
What a blast! Actually there were 21 roadsters  in all with a smattering of
other vintage cars. A porche, an old cadillac, and I believe an older
Austin-Healy. I did take some
pictures and will post them  on the 311s.org site in the next couple of days.
It was nice to see people we already knew as well as meeting some new. Paul the
organizer
did a great job. Now, when the skid marks hold a run through Napa/Sonoma
counties with a couple of winery tours thrown in--maybe some roadsters from the
valley will
show up. But if not, we understand why, as it is quite a road trip. The weather
was nice and we had a great roadster day.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
http://www.311s.org
67.5 Stroked 2 liter