Re: Modesto ROC Polar Bear Run

To: stevenh@execpc.com
Subject: Re: Modesto ROC Polar Bear Run
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 01:17:00 EST
In a message dated 3/4/2002 6:19:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stevenh@execpc.com writes:

> I'm jealous beyond words. That sure looked like fun. I pushed white stuff
> around
> all weekend.
> The VW taillight car was interesting. I'm wondering what type of seats are
> in
> it? Calspeed, aren't rear bumpers required in CA?

Yes they are... but making the run was a last minute decision so I really
didnt have time to get the car ready.  But I dont run with bumpers on the
track so the car remains bumperless quite often.  I do plan on making
something up soon for minor protection.

Calspeed