Re: rotor rooter brake line

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rotor rooter brake line
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:18:08 -0500
Stainless is too hard a material to use with standard flair kits. One of the
Mawn Brothers works at a place that makes SS Hydraulic lines, as well as
normal ones, and he told me the standard stuff would bite the dust after 2
or 3 flairs were made.

I can believe that after attempting to drill through some 1/8" SS sheet. It
dulled my bits quickly even though I was using a new Hanson Cobalt drill bit
in a drill press at low speed and with plenty of cutting oil.

Just get them made up at Classic Brake.

Mike