Re: going to look at engine, need advice

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: going to look at engine, need advice
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:55:09 -0500
I went to look at a 200sx when I went to buy a car in the mid 80s and I
guess I was so impressed that I forgot about the twin plugs, especially
after taking it on the road and seeing how well it handled.

Too bad they ruined the car for the American market because it had
potential.

I bought a 240Z instead and restored that.

Sorry for the disinformation.

Mike