RE: going to look at engine, need advice

Subject: RE: going to look at engine, need advice
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:00:49 -0500
I've heard you can cast an entire engine block from JB weld
Seriously, I have a friend who bought an Alfa GTV6 that had thrown a rod.
Left a 1-inch hole in the side of the block.  He drilled out the hole so it
was round, tapped it, and put a brass pipe plug in.  Car ran fine for quite
a while - may still be fine.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/