Solvang is right around the corner!

To: Ahorwitz55@aol.com, arthur@vistamediagroup.com, atmarosi@earthlink.net,
Subject: Solvang is right around the corner!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:38:13 -0800
Hello Rockers!

March is underway and before you know it April will be here and for those of
us on the West Coast that means Solvang! This year's show promises to be a
great one with the BADROC crowd hosting this year's show. I am hoping that
you have already registered for the show (I have) but if not, visit
www.badroc.com and register today!

On another note, I am already thinking about the Friday caravan up to
Solvang. I know that some people come up early on Saturday morning, but I am
hoping to have a good caravan turnout for the run up the coast on Friday,
April 26th.

I will be glad to hear from you concerning ideas about meeting places and
times, and here is my general idea:

Meet on Friday, April 26th at South Coast Plaza in the Sears parking lot at
11 AM. This will give any of our San Diego and other points South members
time to drive up to meet us. From there we head up the Freeway to a spot in
in the San Fernando Valley to meet there at about 1 PM or so to pick up the
San Gabriel/San Fernando folks. I am open to recommendations about where to
meet up there.

>From there we head up the coast to Buellton/Solvang for the arrival meet and
parade.

I am very excited about going to this show and seeing plenty of cars I have
never seen before and also meeting some people I know on the list but have
yet to meet in person.

Also, don't forget that the weekend after Solvang is the Motosport Auto West
Coast Z nationals and we have a standing invitation from Greg Smith to show
our cars there at no cost.

The weather is starting to warm up. Let's get out there and drive!

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC