RE:Volvo brake conversion

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Volvo brake conversion
From: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:31:40 GMT
Many thanks to all who responded to my volvo brake conversion question. I
narrowed it down to the correct year volvo. There is an auto parts store
right across from work so at lunch time I picked up a left hand side to do a
test fit. The entire assembly(loaded) including pads cost just a little more
than one caliper piston for our roadsters. As others have said before-this
list is a great source of information. It is too bad ListQuest is no longer
in existence. Thanks again!

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
67.5 stroked