Re: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Digest Number 206

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [ClassicDatsunPickups] Digest Number 206
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:44:18 -0800
Carl Hockett, of the 410/411/Classic Datsun Pickups List is starting an
online registry for the 410/411 line. If anyone sees or knows a 410/411
owner, please direct them to Carl at, ckrockett_enterprises@yahoo.com . In
the Sprit of the successful roadster registry at 311s.org, I hope they have
the same success.

--------------------------------------
Carl Wrote - NOTE TO EVERYBODY!!  In aid of supporting and building the
Datsun411 Registry (yeah, I know, I still have to work on it - in the
meantime use the
411 club database or just send info to me)...  Whenever you come across any
410/411, try to get the VIN # and whatever other info you can (license
plate, color, description, owner(s) name(s), history, anything) and either
create a new entry in the registry or sent it directly to me.

On the 411 in the junkyard...  ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE SOME desert land to
spare?  With all the cars coming up available, it'd be ideal to create our
own 'parts yard'.  Too bad I don't still have 5 acres in Joshua Tree (but
the transport would be killer).

C.A. Hockett
Albany, CA  94706