Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 14:37:33 EST
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you "party hearty" SoCal'rs are interested in getting
together in Santa Barbara the day before Solvang.  It isnt often that us west
coast ROC'rs get together.

Maybe we can get together in Santa Barbara to party up the day prior and then
the next morning we do our caravan north for 40 miles to Solvang.  Afterall,
Solvang isnt much of a town after hours.

As for the BADROC Caravan... The caravan will depart on April 26th, Friday
morning from South San Francisco at Cosco on South Airport Blvd near SFO.
Departure time appx 8:00am.

IMPORTANT...!  Please register for Solvang asap!  Todd and Fred need to get the
shirt orders in for a decent price.  As well, they also need to get the
catering taken care of right away.  Every year there are the regulars
attending.  Help these guys out and send in the registration asap!  Otherwise
they may not volunteer again next year.  ;>)

Ciao!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion