Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang Party Time and BADROC Caravan and more...
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:51:57 -0800
Mike, Are you trying to convince me to drive up Friday and not Saturday
Morning, like I have been doing the last three years?  Well, It's working.
Any reasonable Hotels in S.B.? We could hit one en masse.

To those who haven't registered yet, DO IT TODAY!
 ----------------------
>Mike Wrote - I was wondering if any of you "party hearty" SoCal'rs are
interested in getting together in Santa Barbara the day before Solvang.  It
isnt often that us west coast ROC'rs get together.

Maybe we can get together in Santa Barbara to party up the day prior and
then the next morning we do our caravan north for 40 miles to Solvang.
Afterall, Solvang isnt much of a town after hours.

IMPORTANT...!  Please register for Solvang asap!  Todd and Fred need to get
the shirt orders in for a decent price.  As well, they also need to get the
catering taken care of right away.  Every year there are the regulars
attending.  Help these guys out and send in the registration asap!
Otherwise they may not volunteer again next year.  ;>)