RE: Guy needs some help

To: "robbpynes@continet.com" <robbpynes@continet.com>,
Subject: RE: Guy needs some help
From: "atmarosi@earthlink.net" <atmarosi@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:15:14 -0500
There is a place in the Pasadena area, it's on Altadena Streeet...It's called
like "Miller's Imports"....It's just above Colorado, and like below Foothill,
and the street just below that...It's just after some railroad tracks as you
head down Atladena Street coming off of Foothill heading South on it....Hope
that helps!
   Andy