Re: Guy needs some help

To: atmarosi@earthlink.net, robbpynes@continet.com,
Subject: Re: Guy needs some help
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:45:05 EST
In a message dated 03/12/2002 5:17:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
atmarosi@earthlink.net writes:

> There is a place in the Pasadena area, it's on Altadena Streeet...It's
> called like "Miller's Imports"....It's just above Colorado, and like below
> Foothill, and the street just below that...It's just after some railroad
> tracks as you head down Atladena Street coming off of Foothill heading
> South on it....Hope that helps!
>    Andy

skip miller.  he put together my 5-speed which was literally a basket case
when i brough it in.  actually in many pieces, boxes.  he is quite reasonable
and knows the cars well.  i'm not sure how much restoration work he does, but
he is a great mechanic who works for extremely reasonable rates.
FWIW.