Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit

To: gregnvicki@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Beware! or beware of unsubstantiated bullshit
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:53:01 EST
Hi List,
Normally I would stay clear of something like this because of some comments I
made a few years ago in a Rallye Bash which Dan took really wrong (again
sorry DAN) BUT there are things in this story that just DON'T ADD UP.
The fact that I have dealt with Ross for over 10 years now and have been
nothing but happy with him is my own opinion. BUT LETS LOOK AT EVEN GREG
BURROWS OWN STORY. Its FULL of holes and inconsistency.
       In Greg's Sept 7th letter he comments about seats he (was told) were
up at Ross's shop. Ross does NOT agnowlage anything about seats in his
response.
 Then 7 months later Greg goes looking for them on March 7th. Oh come on give
me a break.7 MONTHS COME ON
  Now this Jason guy that Greg bought the car from claims on March 8th that
these were $1600 NEW OLD STOCK seats from Nissan. Then why??? did they need
recovering??? Hey List I got plenty on seats that need recovering that you
can have for $1600.
   Now the best part. On March 9th the $1600 NOS seats somehow get downgraded
to used ones bought from Rallye. Only $650 yet for some reason the seat
covers came from Dean.
   NONE OF THIS ADDS UP. Sounds like Mr. Jason is shoveling the shit and Greg
is just eating it up.
   Thanks for the bandwidth.
    Dave Murphy