Pre-Solvang Spare Parts Purge

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre-Solvang Spare Parts Purge
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:33:08 -0800
Hey All,

These days finds me furiously getting my car ready for its frame off
restoration. My 67.5 2000 is in pieces, and I have been carefully cataloging
parts and putting them in containers and boxes and performing multiple
inventories of what I have and also the dreaded spare parts I don't need
anymore.

What's worse is I am currently storing my car at my dad's place and he is
threatening to hold an unauthorized garage sale of the parts cluttering his
carport. So this weekend I am going to be going through all my parts and I
intend to get them out either to list memebers (first choice) or to ebay
(last choice).

I have quite a few spare parts that I am going to make available for
CHEEEEEEEEEP to list members. I have a lot of 1500 spare parts and a few
spares off of my 67.5 2000.

A quick list of some things I have for sale:

1500 air cleaner assembly
1500 windshield frame (in very good condition)
1500 Radio Console (Hard to find one of these)
1500 Head Gaskette (in Nissan Bag)
1500 Soft top hardware storage brackets
67.5 Stock steel rims (Powder Coated)
67.5 Stock Hub Caps (Good Shape)

This is just a sample. I've got more. I will be preparing a comprehensive
list this weekend and taking pics. Contact me off list if interested in
anything. After I post the pic links, I will wait 2 weeks and then it all
goes to ebay.

Thanks!

Andrew Murphy
64 1500