Re: Body OFF

To: <Eschcool2@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body OFF
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:12:28 -0500
Jeff,

Spotweld diagonal braces around the door frames to keep the body as rigid as
possible. I wish I did that. Saves aggravation.

I used the seat holes with very large washers so as not to bend the floors.

After all the bolts have been removed use a floor jack and 2x4s to break the
bonding between the frame and body. Jack it under the floors. It'll probably
lift the frame off the floor until the frame and body seperate. It would be
nasty to find out you didn't remove all the bolts when lifting with a
tractor.

Mike