Body OFF

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body OFF
From: Eschcool2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:20:28 EST
Today I finished gutting the inside of my 69 2000. I relearned my ABC's marking
my wireing harness conections. I couldnt beleave how easy the windshield came
out with just a screwdriver. So in less than 2 weeks I will be ready to lift
the body off the frame. Where oh where do I attach the chains. I dont have a
roll bar yet, but figured the mounting holes are good for two supports. Where
else can I go with out too much worry.  Ill be useing a trackter with a bucket
to do the lifting. Leaving the doors on wont be a weight problem.

Thanks

Jeff E.
69 2000 (Fabulous day in NJ today)