Top Secret Roadster Speed Parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top Secret Roadster Speed Parts
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:07:06 -0600
Hello fellow roadsterites,

It has been a while since I have offered a nifty gadget for sale on the list.
I am pleased to report that testing of this new product on "Tetanus" ,my
E-Prepared autocrosser, has been very successful.  Unfortunately, the part is
not patented yet.  Because of this vulnerability I am unable to describe the
part or even tell you what it does to increase performance.  There is a
picture of it on my picturetrail site in the Tetanus album.  The photo is
listed as Secret Speed part.  Here is the link:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=nomadtrash@att.net

Kits are available for $117,599.99 which include the parts seen in the
picture, a 68 2000 "Tetanus", another 68 2000 "Bucephalus", another 68 2000, a
68 1600, and several large buckets of spare parts.

Be the first caller and recieve the wind speed meter shown on my picturetrail
site for free.  With all this talk of speedometer error I came up with a nifty
wind speed meter that eliminates the uncertainty.  It also measures above
140MPH for those of us with real fast roadsters.

Thanks,

Andy