James Stewart or Katherine Stuart?

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: James Stewart or Katherine Stuart?
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:06:48 -0800
I was just going through the papers that came with my roadster & I found
some old receipts from a previous owner.  I don't know which spelling is
right.

Does anyone know either of these folks?  It would be nice to learn some
history on my car.  The items were shipped to Stamford, CT but the car still
had old California tags & I found an old Cali registration.

I think they got divorced, she stayed & he went back to California.

Anyone?

George M
1967 1600
NY, USA