Going to CA Saturday

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to CA Saturday
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:44:00 -0500
Hey List. Work is slow and I have decided to visit my dad in Santa Cruz. I
will be arriving in SF at 11:00 Sat. morning and will stay untill the 31st. If
anyone with a fast roadster wants to take a trip up 9 to Ben Lomond I'll pay
for gas and eats, and cancel the ride with pops. I would like to check out a
Solex car or a transplant, all I have ever ridden in are my 1600s. I plan on
going to Heavenly for a couple of days of skiing. Other than that I will be
hanging out around Santa Cruz visiting old highschool buds. Dad has put his
house up for sale because of the crazyness of the real estate, it may be the
last time I can visit the beautiful mtns of Santa Cruz. I will miss it if he
sells. Anyway, if anyone in rt. to Tahoe or in San Jose area wants to share
their fast  roadster with a Datsun fan give me a shout. Chris