Re: Going to CA Saturday

To: cbond@carolina.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going to CA Saturday
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:17:02 EST
In a message dated 3/21/02 7:38:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cbond@carolina.rr.com writes:

> Hey List. Work is slow and I have decided to visit my dad in Santa Cruz. I
> will be arriving in SF at 11:00 Sat. morning and will stay untill the 31st.
> If
> anyone with a fast roadster wants to take a trip up 9 to Ben Lomond I'll
> pay
> for gas and eats, and cancel the ride with pops. I would like to check out
> Solex car or a transplant, all I have ever ridden in are my 1600s.

Hello,

Well, I dont mind giving you a ride in my Roadster but Ben Lomand is alittle
far for me to go on Saturday.  Especially if the weather forcast is for rain.
 I dont run with a top on the "Racer"  I know.... i'm a wimp.

But if you want to get together for a short cruise your "pops" can pick you
up a couple hours later.  I live in San Francisco about 20 minutes from the
airport.

Calspeed