looking for original radio

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for original radio
From: WBoyd1959@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:52:46 EST
Ok, finally figured out that my sound system components are going in the
trunk.  I will operate the head, cd changer and amp with the wireless remote
and an infrared sensor extender that will allow me to point at the dash and
tell the stuff in the trunk what to do..............

Now I need an orginal radio to fill the proper hole in the console.  Actually
all I need is the front faceplate and knobs as I already have the unit
itself, but I am willing to buy anyone's radio to get the other pieces.

Anybody have a stock radio that looks decent they would sell?  It doesn't
even have to work, just be able to be shined up to look ok. Let me know off
list and I will buy asap.

Thanks,

Bill Boyd
Riverside, Ca