Early vs. Later Solex's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Early vs. Later Solex's
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:20:42 +0000
List,

Yet another question from the guy who can't seem to stop asking questions!

I don't mean to offend anyone when I asked this question before, but since
I've been given conflicting answers, I thought I'd ask the list.

Regarding early vs. later Solex's (44PHH), are the parts the same or not?
Do they use the same jets and rebuild kits?  Even the vendors that have
responded so far differ as well.  So, anyone, vendors, listers, and everyone
else, I'd like to know "the final answer".  Are parts for early and later
Solex's interchangeable?

Thanks!

Allen
1970 2000 and an unlimited amount of questions!