SEROC roadster pic's for web site

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC roadster pic's for web site
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:00:02 -0500
To All SEROC's,

I'm adding your roadster photos to the SEROC web site. Send me your photo's
along with any optional caption/s you would like. I'll put them on the site.
You can access them by going to the Member area/Directory and follow the
hyperlink in the name column. I put Brad Holmes pic's up so you can see how
it works and how they'll look. All photo's should be in Jpeg format and no
more than 100K in size (50K recommended) Size should be 800 x 500 pixels,
I'll adjust them from there to fit in window.

Fire away wit those digital cameras and scanners. I'm waiting.

See Ya
Tom P