Re: The old 1997 road trip web site.

To: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>,
Subject: Re: The old 1997 road trip web site.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:12:26 -0500
Tom,

  Thanks for reposting your trip.  It was great to read all of it again.  I
remember dashing home from work each day to see if you had posted another
day of your trip yet.  The best part was when Allen Whichard called me one
afternoon and asked if I wanted to come over and meet you on your return
trip to NY.  Your 2000 was the first truly restored roadster I had ever
seen.  I know Allen and I kept you up late that night going through all the
photos of your trip and of Les's shop.  Your visit encouraged me to get my
1600 back on the road.

Listee's,

  If you weren't around for Tom's original trip out west, take the time to
read about his journey.  One great roadster adventure!

Thanks again,

Paul
OROC