The old 1997 road trip web site.

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The old 1997 road trip web site.
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:51:53 -0500
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I have finally restored the old 1997 web
site I used to update during that infamous ride from NY to CA. (Well
almost - have one more picture to find) I know some of you with web sites
had links to this site and left them in the code even though the site was
lost during an ISP change. Took a while but it's back together (Text and
pictures where saved in different locations due to space constraints). You
can update your web site links with the following URL :

 http://home.mchsi.com/~tomph/intro.html

or you can go to the link area on the seroc web site at

http://www.datsunroadsters.com/seroc

Thanks for including it in your link areas and thanks again for you
patience. Enjoy the ride.

Tom P