RE: The old 1997 road trip web site.

To: "'Tom Phelan'" <tomph@mchsi.com>,
Subject: RE: The old 1997 road trip web site.
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:07:14 -0600
Thanks Tom!!  I have heard about your trip and restoration, and have seen
your beautiful 2000.  It is wonderful to get the whole story.

Me and my son (Nick) are flying up to Idaho to pick up a 71 240Z from my
good friend Kim Blough at Idaho Z.  Nick (with our help) will put a 280
motor/trans/rear end in the 240 and we will drive it back to Alabama.  It
will be a great experience for Nick - and I will have fun too:)  You give us
all inspiration Tom!  See you at Road Atlanta!

Phil
SEROC