Re: OT- Easter 2002

To: s.perschke@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- Easter 2002
From: SLBESQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:18:52 EST
In a message dated 3/29/02 4:29:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
s.perschke@mindspring.com writes:

> I just have to say that most wars (and certainly none of the current ones)
> are not fought in Jesus name.  The Muslims don\'t consider Jesus to be God.
>  The Jews don\'t accept Him as Messiah. The message Jesus brought was
> unique to any other religion.  We can have a personal and intimate
> relationship with Jesus, you cannot do that with Allah.
> Have a Blessed Good Friday all.
> Scott

$.02 = jews, muslims, and christians all worship the same god (the god of
abraham).  people have been dying for thousands of years because of humans
between them and god.  each of the groups kill the other to prove they are
indeed god's chosen.  no group is innocent.  there are fanatics in each camp.