Re: OT- Easter 2002

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: OT- Easter 2002
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:21:11 -0500
What nice good friday.  The snow of earlier this week melted enough to go to
town in the roadster!!!!  Thursday was alittle bad though, remember last
thanksgiving when I got laid off from my job, well yesterday I got laid off
again.  The good news is the One who died and rose again knows what happened
and already has a plan to deal with the situation.  So in the mean time,
Donnie is turning 9 on Saturday and I roadstered to town and bought his
first fishing pole, tackle box and flashlight.  We are setting up tents in
the church basement  Saturday night and going camping with all the kids.
Pulling out the new tandem kayak today for use this weekend and just
enjoying the better things in life...

thanks for the message Pam.
daveS