RE: LSD 4.11 Vs. 3.9

To: "'Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LSD 4.11 Vs. 3.9
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:16:05 -0800
It's going to depend in part on the tire size you run. Remember, the tires are
part of the overal "gear ratio." Go check out
http://www.geocities.com/z_design_studio/ for more help.

The SR20 likes high revs more than the U20 does. Official redline was 7500 rpm
and the rev limiter in the ECU was 7800. It would pull happily all the way to
7800, but it didn't start to really make power until almost 4000.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA