Re: problem with distributor install

To: "Datsun Sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: problem with distributor install
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 21:18:50 -0400
Sounds like you timing is way off. Try static timing. Hand crank your engine
till it's TDC (pointing to #1 plug). Connect your timing gun up and rotate
the dizzy until your timing light flashes. Try it a few times to get it as
close to perfect as you can.

That's the way I do intial timing on a fresh engine and my engines always
start.

Also make sure your choke is on.

Mike