Re: How do I lift my U20?

To: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>,
Subject: Re: How do I lift my U20?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 21:24:45 -0400
Should be a hook in the front of the head and a hook connected to the rear 2
manifold studs.

The manifold stud will support the engine if the chain is snugged fairly
tight and the same with the stud at the front. Chuck the chain hooks and put
the chain right onto the manifold stud with a large washer and nut. Same
with the front.

Don't ask me how I know.

Mike