Clean the Frame- YUCK!!!

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clean the Frame- YUCK!!!
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:10:48 -0700
Talk about gross. After we rolled the frame out onto a disposable tarp, I
sprayed down the frame with orange cleaner. Then came the fun part! Got out
the pressure washer and got up close and personal with that greasy, gunky
piece of iron. When someone talks about down and dirty, this is one of those
jobs.

Left the frame sitting in the sun to dry for awhile. Rolled her back in the
garage and removed the rear brake lines, the transmission support and the
E-brake assembly. It all came apart without anything breaking.

One thing I did discover. Make sure the pants you are wearing don't have any
holes in them.
Grease and dirt gravitate towards body parts not covered by cloth. Plus I
will need to get some of those foam garden pads for my knees. OUCH.

Take care and drive safe.

Pamela Bauman
67 1600
Westminster, Ca.