Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story

To: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:38:40 -0400
It's the gauge regulator on the steering column mount or a loose wire to it.

Yep, those late model MGBs were a sad excuse for a car but in NY they won't
have to pass emissions soon and then you can do up the engine. The
suspension is another matter and there are a lot of suspension kits that can
make them handle quite well.

Mike