Re: Squealing Brakes

To: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Squealing Brakes
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:43:08 -0500 (CDT)
Thomas,

Here in Austin we had problems with the dealer purchased brakes when they
took the asbestos out of the pads that they started carying Repco pads
that didn't squeal. I know brakes systems are quite sensitive to the type
of pads they use, and when you change something there can be problems that
crop up.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner