early 67 is worth?

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: early 67 is worth?
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:20:22 -0700
Hi,

I am curious as to what my early 67 is worth. I know its hard to sat without
looking at it but here goes:

1. it has a straight body. a few dings. the rear was bumped into but it is
easily repairable.
2. I sanded the floors and trunk and coated it with POR15.
3.  fixed/replaced wiring and connectors for all the gauges and switches.
4. the speedo and tach were rebuilt by CDM in 97. I have receipts for the
repair.
5. had the dash, heater core box, console trim plate, and shifter trim plate
powder coated.
6. installed the 311s.org alternator mod.
7. engine seems strong and was rebuilt sometime in the mod 80's. I have
receipts for some engine parts but cannot confirm it. the valve cover was
painted red and black and has an aftermarket header.
8. chrome looks pretty good. some spots but overall serviceable.
9. misc. pieces such as a new shift boot and heater hoses, some grommets.
10. installed square 1/8 inch sheet metal to support the seats better.
11. new engine mounts.
12. have ordered the Gary Boone EI distributor setup.
13. replaced bad break lines up front with new ones.
14. new pads up front.
15. new hoses for radiator and heater system.
16. new switch for headlights.
17. good windshield.
18. new master cylinder installed by previous owner.
19. I have bill of sale and maintenance records all the way back to the day
the car was sold to its first owner. car is from California.

currently the wiper motor does not work. it worked until I pulled it so im
sure its something I have not connected up right. needs an ammeter. the one
I have is missing the trim ring and glass. needs minor body work and paint.
seats need to be redone. needs interior such as carpet and door panels. have
original am radio for car. car runs and drives pretty good. high beams do
not activate. have not had time to check it out. turn signals and drive
lights work fine.

original am curious as original see them being sold on eBay for a price
higher than I would have expected. sorry its so long. I need to get a camera
so I can post some pictures!

Mike in Las Vegas.