Re: Replacing Lost Titles

To: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Lost Titles
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:50:09 -0700
In California they have a request duplicate title/transfer owner form all
in one.  But as you said it requires finding the previous registered
owner.    On Monday I went to the DMV with the seller and did just this,
and other than a $7 fee for duplicate title (which they'll never issue,
btw, it's pure gravy for the DMV) the car is transferred into my name.

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321
'66 Datsun PL411 sedan PL411-022447