H25 engine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: H25 engine
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:00:41 -0700
I know the subject was raised once before, but I thought I'd bring it up
for anyone considering this engine.  Supposedly it's the same form factor
as the R16/H20 although with a few differences (water pump, possibly
others) and *should* install pretty easily.  My local forklift dealer has a
very low mileage (~10,000) H25 for sale for $1,300 or thereabouts.  Don't
know anything else (what's included or not) but for someone looking for
displacement with a long stroke, this might be an interesting option.  Low
RPMs, lots of torque, I imagine.

Adam Bradley
'70 Datsun 1600 Roadster SPL311-28181
'67 Datsun RL411 SSS sedan RL411-11321